simple is beautiful
ieatishootipost Blogs Singapore Best Food: Poll Results: What do you think of Ode to Laksa (Songs about food)
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Poll Results: What do you think of Ode to Laksa (Songs about food)

OK, the results are in.

Unfortunately, I never figured out what is wrong with youtube on the blog, so the numbers who voted were down.

Only 163 people wanted to be idol judges

27.9% were Randy Jacksons. To you guys I say: I will try harder next time!

29.7% were Paula Abduls. To you guys I say: I love you too!

42.4% were Simon Cowell wannabes: To you guys I say the immortal words of William Hung:
"I have tried my best, I have no regrets!"

Thanks again for everyone who bothered to download the video and voted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL