simple is beautiful
ieatishootipost Blogs Singapore Best Food: Mr Avocado Exotic Juice: Liquid Gold!
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mr Avocado Exotic Juice: Liquid Gold!

With carnineviand, Tag, liverpool, iwatch_ueat and Bashful Hunter

I love Avocado! I love it simply halved with cold lobster meat and thousand island dressing. I first learnt to eat Avocado when I was studying in Sydney. A lot of people have the misconception that Avocado is high in cholesterol. It is not. It may be high in fat (mostly monounsaturated) but it is not high in cholesterol. In fact, there is none at all since cholesterol is found only in animal fats. No vegetable fats contain cholesterol. Being high in monounsaturated fats explains why it is so creamy and yummy!

If you have never tasted Avocado Shake before, you don't know what you are missing. I did not know what I was missing till last week. The first sip put that "Phwaa Say" look on my face that got all my makankakis excited. This is seriously good stuff! The Avocado shake tasted nothing like Avocado. It tasted like liquid white chocolate mixed with chendol! Shiokfully surprised and delightfully delicious! Anyone with a sweet tooth will love this! 4.75/5

Conclusion

Abosolutely delightful. If you like chendol and chocolates you will love this stuff!

Exotic Juice
Cathay
Blk 120 Bukit Merah Lane 1
Alexandra Village Hawker Centre
Stall 01-19
9.30am to 9.30pm
Closed on Saturdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL