simple is beautiful
ieatishootipost Blogs Singapore Best Food: Why "Good" Friday?
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Why "Good" Friday?



This is an edited video clip from scenes of the Czech movie "Most". The story is familiar but I never realised that it was made into a movie. For those who don't know the story yet, I don't want to spoil it for you, so just watch it and tell us what you think.

For myself, I can hardly bear to think what I would do in a situation like this.

Such is the extent (and beyond) of God's love for us when he gave his only Son to die on the cross on Good Friday. A huge price was paid so that this Friday can be "Good" for us.

Hope you have a blessed Easter and may you come to know the love of God in a deeper and more meaningful way.

Thanks to Stanley Tay for providing the link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL