simple is beautiful
ieatishootipost Blogs Singapore Best Food: Update on Lao Zhong Zhong
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Friday, March 7, 2008

Update on Lao Zhong Zhong



Just a quick update on Lao Zhong Zhong's new location.

I was there last week. Maybe it is just psychological, but I felt that it wasn't as awesome as when they were back in the old place. I think psychologically I am programmed to think that food served from an old coffeeshop tend to taste nicer then food from a modern food court.

Anyway the Ngor Hiang was still quite good and definitely better than the commonly available factory manufactured variety. 4.25/5

Conclusion

Even though not as awesome, they still remain in my list of places to visit for my Ngor Hiang fix.

Link to previous article

Lao Zhong Zhong
Lao Zhong Zhong Eating House
Cnr Tai Thong Crescent and Siang Kuang Ave
11.30am to 11.30pm
Closed Alternate Mondays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL