simple is beautiful
ieatishootipost Blogs Singapore Best Food: What Dialect Group do most of our Foodies belong to?
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

What Dialect Group do most of our Foodies belong to?

I have known for a long while now that a lot of the kakis you see on this blog are Teochew. Smart, Cactuskit, Fashionfoodie, Wahcow, Damien, Jencooks and Amagada, just to name a few from the top of my head. I myself am true blue 100% Teochew as well. So I am just wondering if it is just a matter of coincidence that our group happen to have a lot of Teochews or is it a representation of the wider audience reading the blog?

It would be fun to find out with a poll next week, but I would need to shortlist the top 5 dialect groups before we can start. So let us know which dialect group you belong to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL