simple is beautiful
ieatishootipost Blogs Singapore Best Food: Nominated for Most Insightful Blog: Please vote for me!
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, June 30, 2008

Nominated for Most Insightful Blog: Please vote for me!

Ieatishootipost has been nominated as one of ten finalists for the "Most Insightful Blog for the Singapore blog awards organized by omy.com.sg.

It would really mean a lot to me if this blog could win some sort of award, so I am asking you all to do me a favour and cast a vote for me! And if you really want to support this blog, you can actually cast one vote for me every day until the end of July!

You can do this by clicking this link

And then choosing my icon - the circled lobster head



My sincere thanks to everyone who votes! Oh and if you do sign up and vote you stand a chance of winning travel packages to Bangkok, Vietnam and a luxurious resort holiday in Phuket!

Thanks to Alvinology for the nomination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL