simple is beautiful
ieatishootipost Blogs Singapore Best Food: Hass Bawa: Not too Spicy, not too Sweet, Just Nice
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Friday, August 3, 2007

Hass Bawa: Not too Spicy, not too Sweet, Just Nice



I admit that I haven't really had a Mee Goreng that I can remember being really shiok. Then again I am not really a Mee Goreng fan, so I don't go around specifically looking for Mee Goreng like I do Hokkien Mee.

However, when I did my Marine Parade series the last time, Damien chided me for not trying the Mee Goreng here which according to him was "quite shiok leh". Ok since I was having the Presidential Teh Tarik that day, I thought I might as well give it a try.

It was surprisingly quite good. It was not overly spicy and the mutton was seasoned just nice. Indeed a commendable Mee Goreng but still not something I would crave for. 4/5

Conclusion

Good Mee Goreng for those who like this dish.

Hass Bawa
Marine Parade Food Centre

#01-150

11.30am to 9.30pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL