simple is beautiful
ieatishootipost Blogs Singapore Best Food: Reservist Training: Top Ten Blogs Flashback!
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Reservist Training: Top Ten Blogs Flashback!

Ok, I will be donning my Camouflage Uniform and be playing Army Doc in a Top Secret part of Singapore for the next few days so there will not be any new posts since I will have to battle the mosquitos, eat bad food, go without bathing, not pass motion and have no internet access for a couple of nights.

I should be posting again later part of the week. But in the meantime, I am going to do what all good TV serials do and that is to show some flashbacks or highlights of the past year. What I would like to do is to get a list of what our readers will consider the Top Ten Posts of the year. In fact there can be different categories eg Best Photos, Funniest Post, Most Interesting, Overall Best Post etc. You decide. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I can consolidate the Top Ten Posts for the year. So I am going to take a backseat (of the Rover) and let you all do some work for a change!

To get things going here are some personal favourites:

Sin Huat Seafood Restaurant: Inside the mind of a Nazi

Special Feature: Food Pics in 3D

Astons Super Burger is on the Menu

Godzilla Pau: Size Does Matter

Eighteen Chefs: Baked Chilli Crabs, Jamie Oliver, Drugs and New Beginnings

Merpatih Putih Epok Epok Love

Ya Kwang Dai Pai Dong: Cze Char Lobster Noodles


Kiam Chye Ah: Chicken Soup for the Soul

Hope to hear lots of comments when I get back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL